Please read the booking rules below carefully. Every booking, after its confirmation, has the value of a contract according to the Italian law in force. The contract is binding for whoever makes the booking and for all the other subjects mentioned in it.
It is possible to send an availability request from our website or by email and wait for our answer. Alternatively, you can make a reservation online by following the instructions available on our website www.garnilastei.it. Following your request you will receive a (non-binding) offer. The reservation is to be considered confirmed only after our written communication stating the total price of the stay and after the payment of the deposit (30% of the total amount), to be made within 7 days from our confirmation or
however, automatically withdrawn from your credit card upon confirmation of your stay. If the payment is not made within the specified time, the reservation will be cancelled automatically (unless otherwise agreed).
The deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation of the reservation.
In case of purchase of a “PACKAGE STAY “, then combined with external services such as equipment rental, outings with mountain guide, guided excursions and where third parties and/or external material are involved in Garnì Lastei the total amount of the stay will be charged (if by credit card) or requested by bank transfer within 7 days after our confirmation.
At this point Garnì Lastei will undertake to send the customer a final confirmation e-mail or a summary voucher to be shown at check-in. The confirmation of the reservation implies the acceptance of our cancellation and deposit terms. We kindly ask you to check the accuracy of the above mentioned confirmation and to inform us as soon as possible of any anomaly. The communication must be received no later than 4 days after receipt of the confirmation. After this deadline we decline all responsibility for any inaccuracies. On arrival it is obligatory to present an identification document for each person (also for minors).
In order to make changes to your booking, please contact the reception staff, who will do their best to satisfy your request. However, we cannot guarantee the fulfilment of this request. If the reservation is moved during a period when the price is higher than the amount paid, the customer is required to pay the difference.
Any cancellation of reservation must be communicated in writing.
CANCELLATION OF STAYS WITH STANDARD RATE
In case of cancellation before the scheduled arrival the amount of the deposit paid will be retained. Garnì Lastei reserves the right to charge the total amount due in case of cancellation within 14 days from the date of arrival In case of early departure, the guest is required to pay the total amount provided in the booking confirmation net of meals that will not be used.
CANCELLATION OF STAYS WITH “NON-REFUNDABLE” RATE
The total amount of the reservation will be charged at the time of booking and there are no refunds or returns in case of change, cancellation or no-show. No refund is due in case of early departure.
CANCELLATION OF “PACKAGES”
There is no refund or return, regardless of the time of notice, in the case of the purchase of a “STAY PACKAGE”, therefore combined with external services such as equipment rental, outings with a mountain guide, guided tours and where third parties and/or material outside Garnì Lastei are involved.
In case of no-show, the deposit paid will be retained and Garnì Lastei reserves the right to charge the total amount due.
Payment methods accepted: bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, actual cash. The balance of the reservation must be paid the day before departure. Any extras must be paid before departure.
The coordinates for payment by bank transfer are:
IBAN: IT 87 T 08140 35270 00000 4037 827
Beneficiario: Garni Lastei
The management declines all responsibility for inefficiencies due to lack of supplies, accidental failure of the equipment or other causes of force majeure. We decline any responsibility for damage caused by other guests, atmospheric events, natural disasters, epidemics, diseases and theft..
Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the contact details indicated on the
website www.garnilastei.it,our staff is always available for your every request.
GARNI’ LASTEI RULES
In order to make your stay in our Hotel a pleasant one, we ask you to read carefully the regulations and the established rules of conduct. At the moment of booking confirmation, the above mentioned rules are considered tacitly accepted: We invite our guests to scrupulously observe the following rules in order to allow a pleasant stay to others and to themselves:
- On the day of arrival the rooms will be available from 14.00 to 22.00 (it is preferable to communicate the time of arrival at the time of booking).
- On the day of departure the rooms must be vacated no later than 10:00 am. For those who want to keep the room, on the day of departure (CHECK OUT), after 10:00 a.m. can do so only if available and subject to authorization by the management and will be charged the full daily amount.
- The management office – reception – cash desk (also for payment of receipts) is open from 08:30 to 22:00.
- Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m..
- Bar open from 08.00 to 23.00 . In the bar is not allowed to consume their own drinks and food
- It is absolutely forbidden to smoke throughout the hotel, including the balcony (to prevent smoke from entering nearby rooms).
- No non-holidayers allowed. Visits by family or friends must be authorized by the Management, moreover the visitor is required to leave at the Management an identity document that will be collected at the exit.
- The indoor parking and garage are unattended. The Management is not responsible for any damage or theft caused to the cars.
- In case of suspension of electricity supply due to Enel or water supply due to the Aqueduct or other causes of force majeure, the Management declines all responsibility and is not obliged to any refund.
- It is obligatory to respect the vegetation, hygiene and cleanliness of the Hotel, any damage will be charged to those who cause it.
- The change of sheets is done weekly . Towels are changed every other day. The towels are to be used only for the body. If left dirty, even from makeup, irrevocably, will be charged to the guest.
- The access of small dogs must be kept on a leash and the use of the cot, the bag and the dustpan is obligatory, the excrements of the same must be collected by the owners and deposited in the appropriate baskets; it is forbidden the entry of animals in the breakfast room. Animals are not allowed in the room on the bed or sofa
- All guests are obliged to respect the time of silence from 14:30 to 16:00 and in the evening from 23:00 until 08:00 the following morning.
- It is strictly forbidden to light any stove inside the rooms. It is also absolutely forbidden to consume drinks or food.
- Any damage to the equipment and furnishings of the Hotel caused by customers or their guests will be charged to those responsible for the damage.
- The management declines all responsibility for any injuries to adults and minors, who must be accompanied by their parents and/or foster parents.
- Customers who leave early are required to pay for the room for the remaining days of the reservation in accordance with art. 1385 -1386 cc and subsequent amendments.
- The management is not liable for theft, loss and damage to valuables and objects left in the room or common areas.
- Payment is made the evening before the day of departure.
- The tourist tax is paid in cash at the hotel.
- In the unquestionable judgement of the management, the repeated failure to comply with these rules, and the incorrect behaviour that seriously damages the harmony and the spirit of the Hotel, may result in the expulsion as unwelcome guests. In this case, the guest removed will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, subject to the management itself to claim compensation for any damages and injuries.